【Pre-Order】Waste Knights 2nd Edition
Please read our pre-order policy at the foot of the webpage before ordering (It is important when you want the order sent separately).
Please be aware that the following product is a pre-order and is expected to be released/restocked in June 2021.
As our supplier hasn’t provided a detailed release date, so it might delay. Thus, we strongly recommend you to order this item separately with all other items to avoid the possible late dispatch of the whole order.
Welcome to Australia. The continent was bought and broken in two by forbidden experiments of a powerful corporation Cerbero. Now it kneels divided awaiting the fall. The government is nonexistent and so are any laws of men. Desolate wastelands are roamed by mutated beasts, decades-old machines, and degenerate humans who are even more dangerous. In those few pockets of civilization left people are more interested in survival than in progress. With each passing day hope seems to fade along with mementos of past cybernetic grandeur. But things are about to change as there are still those who care.
You are among them – the ones who bent in the radioactive storm, but now have risen stronger to challenge the ruined world. You are the shining beacon of courage in the darkness of the brutal age. You are the symbol of what humanity lost, the eternal wanderer always eager to help those in need.
The Waste is calling – are you ready to answer? Waste Knights: Second Edition corporation. Each player becomes a is set in dystopian Australia destroyed by experiments of a powerful rugged hero traveling through the wasteland, facing unnatural weather and enemies forged in long-forgotten laboratories as well as experiencing adventures full of dramatic choices. As the heart of the game is adventure – players have access to various scenarios with plot twists and narrative shaped according to their actions. Book of Tales hides encounters and results of players’ interaction with the world, while special cards trigger different effects thematically connected with the current story line. Add to this a to visit and you will soon realize that your hunger huge board with over 40 special locations and cities for adventure will be easily sated!
- Unique, post-apocalyptic setting inspired by cult movies and books
- Scenario-based gameplay full of climatic narrative and choices for players to shape their own story
- Book of Tales with hundreds of footnotes (scripts) making each gameplay unique
- Varied Wasteland Cards hiding tons of dreadful enemies to combat and natural distasters to avoid
- Immersive gameplay responsive to players’ interaction with the open setting
- Outback Chronicles in which you can note down your accomplishments and special rules
- Test your survival skills with dwindling resources, deteriorating gear, deadly combat and merciless inhabitants of the land
- Discover the unbelievable vistas of dystopian Australia depicted on a huge, 6-panel board
- Write your own ending to one of many wasteland stories thanks to epilogues narratively summarizing players’ choices throughout the game